Overview of Our Services
We increase efficiency and maximize recovery efforts by partnering our services with Equifax, Experian, and Transunion. Collection profit is increased by locating, segmenting, and prioritizing patient accounts. We are enabled to locate hard to find patients, monitor unpaid balances, and report patients who refuse to satisfy their financial responsibility.
Stop bad debt before it happens. We use industry leading Search America software to predict the likelihood of patient payment. We also qualify your patients for charity, Medicaid or other government programs. This is most beneficial during the registration process; where the financial understanding and responsibility begins.
Eliminate work environment stress for your front office employee’s. IntrinsicRev will take care of the registration process with your patients and physicians. Providing office visit scheduling with patients and doctors, financial education documentation, and preparation suggestions to help your front office staff provide service to the current patients.
- Improve cash flow and recovery rates
- Reduce expenses and delinquencies
- Make your business more efficient and productive
- Maximize the quality of patient relationships
- Access patient accounts in the clouds
- Understanding financial risks
- Know your patients financial capability
- Let us do the talking
- Itemized statements in full color
- Traditional collections services
- Grow your business
- Maintain payment arrangements
- IntrinsicRev insurance specialist
- View reports online
- Receive full patient credit reports
- Schedule appointments away from the office
- Submit financial statements that make since
- Report to all three credit bureaus
- Electronic and traditional mail marketing
Learn what services and solutions may help improve your business.
By leveraging our expertise in the business of healthcare, and deploying flexible solutions that fit your standards and practices, we accelerate your collections success without disrupting your Accounts Receivables process.more